All entry fees are non-refundable.
AND! We are happy to offer a transfer of your registration within the following guidelines:
- You may only transfer a registration once.
- When a transfer is made, the original price paid will be applied to the new relay registration fee. In cases where the new relay registration fee is more than the original price paid, the team will be required to pay the difference. In cases where the new relay registration fee is less than the original price paid the difference will not be refunded.
- The new event must occur within 12 months of the original event. You may switch between any combination of Road, Trail, Sunset or Sprint events in the US.
- If a transfer request is made after regular registration ends a transfer fee will be deducted from the original price paid.
- Standard road team- $400
- Ultra road team - $275
- Standard trail team - $300
- Ultra trail team - $150
- Sunset Series teams - $75
For relays in 2021, the transfer fees listed above will be waived. We want you to feel safe running with us and to know that it is OK to defer if you think you or someone on your team may have COVID! Let's work together to keep everyone safe!
- Lottery races are non-transferable and may only transfer to another Ragnar Relay if a replacement team is found. If a replacement team is found, a $400 transfer fee ($275 for ultra) will be deducted from the original price paid.
- All transfers must be approved two weeks prior to the day before the race starts.
- US registrations may not be transferred to international events.
- International registrations may not be transferred to a US event.
If you would like to transfer, please contact customer service via email and they will be able to provide assistance.
For further information about Ragnar Policies please reference: