WE LOVE THAT YOU LOVE RAGNAR
We want to make it easy for you to use our brand in the right way — whether you're printing it on a race shirt, painting it on your team van, or shaving it into the back of your head.
This page sets forth guidelines to ensure our brand is consistent and — equally as important — awesome. We provide the logos for your team to download. We only ask that you do not break our design rules, and that you send your finished designs for approval to email@example.com
While we're flattered that you also love our other design elements and photos, only the logos are available for use. We believe in your creativity!
- Don't squish the logo.
- You can tilt the mask, but not logos with names in them.
- Don't add a stroke to the logo.
- Don't 'fill' the logo. Never make the logo paisley. Or camouflaged. Just don't. Please. Don't.
- Don't use 'vibrating' backgrounds.
- Don't crop the logo.
- Don't put the orange logo on black. This isn't Halloween.
- Don't put the logo on a similar-colored background.
- Don't resize elements of the logo.
- Don't bevel, emboss, or do other weirdness to the logo.
- Don't use the logo in place a letter or number. It's not an "M". It's not an "R". It's definitely not a "3".
- Don't place any text or designs over the Ragnar logo.
You can go to our Brand Resources Page to download what we have to offer!