Almost anyone can run Ragnar… with a little bit of training. Running a Reebok Ragnar Relay is most comparable to running a half marathon; except that you run it in three segments with breaks in between. We provide a 12-week training programme for beginner and intermediate runners. With a little bit of training you can run Ragnar like a boss. See the training page on the website for more details.
Articles in this section
- How do Road Relays work?
- Is Ragnar a closed road event?
- Teams and Divisions
- Are vehicles included in the registration price?
- 170-ish miles? 24-ish hours? That is way too hard! Are you crazy?
- I'm a seasoned runner, is this event for me?
- I'm not an experienced runner, can I still take part?
- How do I convince 9 people to run? None of my friends are runners.