Vehicle drivers to not need to be a member of the team, which can be nice for your runners as it allows everyone to rest between their legs. Runners are, however, allowed to assume the duty of driver, in which case you should rotate the driving assignments between the team.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find all Race Weekend information?
- What if a runner gets injured?
- Navigation and course map
- Running protocol for Ragnar
- How is the course marked?
- Why do we need the safety gear?
- Event vehicles
- Driver duties
- Personal music devices and headphones
- Resting during your Ragnar